Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Looky Looky

So this is way random... but I can't sleep (so frustrating!) and this seems like the right thing to do:
Post some more pics of Christmas morning and such that I got from my mom.

First, look how cute my parentals are!

Photobucket

I love them, and I love how much they love each other.

Here's the whole little Christmas clan. Not super flattering for me, but ya know... I like us.

Photobucket

Checkin out the sing-a-ma-jig...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Big boxes are exciting...

Photobucket

Rasta monkey hat, courtesy of Aunt Amanda. So cute, ha...

Photobucket

SWEET headphones from Uncle Eric (along with the sing-a-ma-jig)...we were more than a little excited...

Photobucket

Hangin with the pops, waiting for church...

Photobucket

Who couldn't use another little taste of Christmas again, a couple weeks later?
Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment