Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby #2

I know it's not cute or cool or original in any way... but that's what I am calling the dear little fetus inside me. Yup- for everyone that doesn't know- I'm pregnant! Surprise!

Photobucket
(big rothe? ha, I could NOT get a good picture!)

I've been wanting to blog so bad lately- not particularly about the pregnancy, and I don't even know what about, but I did know that if I blogged I would just have to mention how terrible I've been feeling lately and how hard the past few weeks have been :S.

But at the same time I feel silly for complaining because it's such a wonderful, amazing, thing and Josh and I feel beyond blessed. We seriously do!

But anyways I had my first doctors appointment yesterday. I was really pumped for it, because I wasn't sure how far along I was. I hadn't had a period in like 1 1/2 years (TMI?) due to being pregnant with  Morgan and then taking birth control- and when I stopped taking it just over 2 months ago I got pregnant before I had one.

So aaaanyways, the appointment went so well. I'm glad I went back to the same doctor- I love the nurses and the doc is great. The nurses remembered me- or did a great job pretending they did- and were excited for me being pregnant again. I truly think it was genuine though. Of course they loved seeing Morgan and he flirted it up big time. Josh got to come with me too and that was a HUGE plus.

I was guessing I was between 8-10 weeks and I was right on the money. I'm 9 weeks! Due July 12th. We will have our new little one with us in just 7 months! Wow. I mean it is pretty early in the pregnancy still, but not in the grand scheme of things. Josh and I actually wanted to wait longer to tell people but it's harder to hide when I'm not feeling well.

Here's the little guy/girl~

Photobucket

So back to me feeling not so good basically the past month. I haven't been throwing up a lot- I just have once- but the gross unsettled, nauseated feeling rarely went away. It made me unmotivated and the housework and dinner have suffered GREATLY.  Obviously Morgan has been my priority so I've had to use all my gumption to take care of and play with him.
BUT... 
at my doctor's appointment they hooked me up with some anti-nausea stuff (Zofran) and oh my gosh. Just one day later and I'm feeling SO much better. It's so great not to feel sick! Maybe I'll actually be able to DO stuff! It's so exciting! 


So yeah... that's the big news :)

2 comments:

  1. I just commented on your Facebook...But, I really am so excited. You guys are just the best little family in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG yes! im so happy for you you are going to be the BEST mom ever

    ReplyDelete