Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rewind.

This post isn't going to be wordy. We just got back from my family reunion and I was thinking about how I wanted to write about it. But then I was thinking about how I haven't written about all the other fun stuff we've been up to so far this summer.
Sooooo I'm going to do a little recap of the last couple months. But I'm too tired and lazy to write all about it so it's just going to be pictures. Maybe with captions, maybe not. We'll see how tired I get...

















'

Yup, too tired for captions now. Maybe I'll add some later? Also, Laura- how did we get no pictures of you with the kids (or me!) when you visited? I hope you took some with your camera. If not, I guess you'll just have to come back. Soon. 

I love summatime.

No comments:

Post a Comment