Saturday, February 11, 2012

Par-taaay

I know I've done a post or two relating to Goobs' birthday party already, but I now I have the pictures and they are just too great not to post.
We had a few friends over and they were so good to the boy. I'm way glad they could come celebrate with us. I didn't really plan any activities- I figured the boy wouldn't be too interested- but we had fun just chilling.
Thanks SO much to my friend Erika for taking the lovely photos!
I had a little rainbow color scheme going on and I think it turned out quite nicely.

...I hope you like pictures...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. that last one of him with the cake is delightful. he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like no LOVE it yes I hope ur doing well follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so freakin' cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cake pictures are SO cute...like enter into a contest cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cute mom. I am so impressed with your crafty-backing skills! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And by crafty-backing, I mean crafty-BAKING.

    ReplyDelete