Thursday, September 15, 2011

Real People.

These thoughts kind of go along with my last post when I talked about how being a mom makes you FEEL more. Basically, lately I love some people more and have a strong desire to cultivate different relationships- old and new friends, and definitely family- even if I'm not the best at it. Also, I have a stronger desire NOT to be around people who are negative, or passive, or petty, or have some sort of air or attitude that rubs me the wrong way. I feel like my feelings are just. I mean it's only logical to place yourself around people that make you feel good, right? Those people in your life that are grounded- that keep it real.
Shout out to my friend Keilani- I don't even know if you've looked at my blog, but remember that game from the 80's "Real People"? Of course you do. We still need to make our own version of that.
Has anyone else ever seen or played it? It's pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the title of the post, I immediately thought of Keilani's wonderful game :) I see people all the time that remind me of that game...perfect candidates! That might be rude to say...they are just interesting. I love your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!! this is exactly how I feel since having baby j!

    ReplyDelete