Tuesday, December 31, 2013

prettiest pics of the cutest baby.

I got a really killer deal on a photography package when I was pregnant. It's a first year deal- maternity, newborn, 6 month, and 1 year photos.  I had been following this photographer since my friend got her birth story done by her. She is AMAZING. Loved the experience, love the pictures.

Ingrid got her photos done when she was about three weeks old. I had heard newborn photo shoots can take four hours long, but I still didn't quite expect it. But it totally did. Four hours. The photographer soothed Ingrid to sleep for every shot and was so good with her. I feel like Ingrid was completely comfortable the whole time- which made me happy. We just totally worked around her. I was really impressed with the experience. Anyways, they turned out wonderfully and I'm so happy to have them. Captures this lady's beauty so well.

Photos by Harlow Moon Photography.




















No comments:

Post a Comment