Thursday, November 28, 2013

breaking the silent streak.


I have started so. many. posts. in the past few months. I just couldn't get into them!
Pregnancy kicked my booty so hard this time around. Good think it's over and I have the sweetest baby girl now! Post about her to come. I just somehow, someway want to do a quick overview of the past few months here.

Fall has been great. We live out in the country, and October outside was absolutely breathtaking. I mean it- I would really do a little gasp when I walked out into our golden wonderland! I'm silly like that. Obsessed with fall colors. Especially gold. Anyways, having the attached relationship with my camera (and my kids, duh!) that I do, I took loads and loads of pictures.

 


 
 

 


We also had to do a pumpkin patch! Tradition you know. This year was so fun. We met some friends at the pumpkin patch in Santaquin, which is totally my favorite now!

 

 

 

 

 



And then there was Halloween! Josh and Morgan had a great time carving a pumpkin together. To be honest, I didn't have super high expectations for Halloween this year.. I was so, so very pregnant and motivation was very minimal. But, the day before Halloween , I managed to put together the kids' costumes. Morgan was a spider and Pearl was Little Miss Muffet. We went to our church's trunk-or-treat and it was really legit. I genuinely had a great time- and more importantly the kids did too! It was so much more fun than I thought it would be!

 
 




 

 
 

Those are pretty much the highlights.

Morgan and Pearl are just growing up more everyday. Kids do that I guess... it's exciting and amazing and depressing all at the same time. 

Morgan is out of control hilarious and has the hugest personality. He loves to be around people, making jokes, laughing, and wrestling. He seems super interested in humor and if anyone laughs he always asks what's so funny. He continues to love his cars. He's totally at the question age where he wants to know everything about everything he sees. Fun and exhausting. 

Pearl is the sweetest, loveliest girl. She is definitely more shy than her brother. Mama is her preferred company, but her and Josh have bonded like crazy lately. She is at SUCH a fun age, where she is learning so much every minute. Her language has taken off like crazy. She can say more things than I can count and can learn any word you teach her. She is totally obsessed with books and is constantly bringing them up to me, and saying "read!".

Introduction of their new little sister to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment