Saturday, August 25, 2012

A day in the life

Just some favorite happenings of today...

Daddy had a great idea of bathing Morgy in the sink alongside our Pearlgirl this evening. I was skeptical whether he would fit, but it he totally did! Probs the cutest thing I've ever seen.



Soapy success.

And, here are these... 
just because I can.

When he does stuff like this I kinda feel like he is a little genius or something. I mean it's what these blocks are made for, but I just feel like it's not too shabby for a 18-monther, yes?


Aaaalso, dad got him this balloon on the way home from Costco yesterday. He kept freaking out whenever he saw balloons at the car dealerships when we passed them. So we stopped by a party store and bought him one. He is OBSESSED. Couldn't go outside without it. 


You know I've gotta leave a pic of my lady...

It must be hard being the cutest girl in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment